Oh poop, TW versions.  I am not up and up on the differences between
versions, but I'm guessing that "filter" operand is the culprit.

You might want to consider upgrading your TiddlyWiki to the latest version
(keeping a backup of your older version, of course.)

Well worth it, I think, to get to the newest version.  Me thinks a good
number of folk really burned the midnight oil to create the latest.

All of that said, if you must stay with 5.1.21 for any reason, drop a note
as such here.  I'm sure some enterprising person can come up with a right
sweet alternative.