> The problem with an online GraphViz server: you have to be online and
> have access to a server.

Oh, do your wikis have access to one another when offline?  I don't have
anything set up like that.  I run them either as single-file wikis or in
standalone Node processes.  But this makes sense in that case.  I am going
to raise an issue regarding a possible https://kroki.io/ extension, but
that would require being online to do the initial rendering.

The rest of this, I did understand.  And I'm impressed.

  -- Scott