Trying out all of the examples in the Graphviz Gallery
<https://graphviz.org/gallery/>

Although the Graphviz uTWility is unable to render many of them (I've got a
bug somewhere I need to fix), there are still some interesting ones that
work out of the box.

The bug: although it could be a bug/incompatibility/??? issue with the
GraphViz plugin, I really suspect there are some characters tripping up
generation of a proper URL for the GraphViz uTWility.

I'll be rolling up my sleeves and investigating later.

For now, if you are interested in trying out the new examples, download the
attached, and drag into any TiddlyWiki instance for import.

Open the "Sample Graphs" tiddler and click away.