The GraphViz plugin is pretty awesome, but it does increase the size of a
TiddlyWiki instance by about 1.5 Mb's.

Not something I want in every TiddlyWiki instance of mine.

Which got me thinking: what if I had one TiddlyWiki instance that acted as
the "GraphViz Server" to all my other TiddlyWiki instances?

That's my latest TiddlyWiki interest.

A TiddlyWiki that get generate a GraphViz diagram based on input from some
other TiddlyWiki, and that can be used for creating/editing ad-hoc and
stand-alone GraphViz diagrams.

"Server" first.  Then a simple tiddler that can be added to any TiddlyWiki
for sending graph requests to the "server".  (Maybe "embedded graph
generator" makes more sense than "server".)

Mash-up prototype of GraphVizServer and GraphVizEditor:
[image: Screenshot 2022-08-25 7.35.08 PM.png]