I have had great success integrating with github. I purchased a domain and
have setup subdomains, each of which points to a different wiki that I am
using for something different. There is no hosting fee as its hosted on
github, the down side to this is it is technically public for anyone to
view. If that works for you I highly recommend it. If you go that route,
feel free to PM me or checkout the public repo's I
have https://github.com/aquilaRoss?tab=repositories

This biggest gotcha was main vs master and finding where on github they
have hidden the PAT generation stuff.