Ross Table wrote:

> click the cog and find the github settings and paste it in there along
with the github account
> name and other stuff, that field is then saved locally (I think as a
cookie but not sure)

I'm pretty sure that the Git Savers save the Personal Access Token (PAT) in
localStorage, which is probably more secure than a cookie, but slightly
less convenient, and you will either need a separate PAT for every
user/machine/browser, or you will need to find some (often insecure) way of
sharing this across them.  I know that GitHub is experimenting with
fine-grained tokens, so -- if that's working well -- then there should be
little need for a separate account.  But I don't know where that stands.

  -- Scott