Hi,
go to: http://www.tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlySaver
click on TiddlySaver.jar and download it.
tiddlysaver.jar needs to be in the same directory as your TW file.
that's it.

if you want chrome to save local cookies a command line parameter is
needed:
Edit the chorme windows link properties. eg:

C:\Users\...\chrome.exe --enable-file-cookies

regards
mario