Hi again

I tried to get closer to your original concept by making this site:
http://tiddly.bplaced.net/MainStory (which is a TW with most of the
tiddlers from a-pm)
replacing <<tiddler {{config.options.txtSelectStoryACTIVESTORY}}>>
with
<<jQSorter 'dp33' columns: {{config.options.txtSelectStoryACTIVESTORY}}

It seems to work - however changes made to ie Story1 via jQSorter in
the MainMenu - isn't updated in the storytiddler "Story1" ... - and I
still get the "no source tiddlers defined for generating columns"
error message..

regards Måns Mårtensson