Hi Tobias and Mario
> I think the best approach would be to have a dropable-sortable list to
> where you could drag a handle next to a tiddlers title ...and thus add
> the tiddler to the list.
jQSorter already has a similar - very quick way of adding an already
existing tiddler.
#Create a tiddler [[tiddler1]]
#in jQSorter click the add item button ()
#Write the title of the newly created tiddler [[tiddler1]]
#It's been added to the list.
#Move it to the preferred location in the list - and/or copy it to
other lists
#Click the saveicon to update the individual tiddlerlist tiddlers
(storylists)

One of the great things about jQSorter is that it is very simple and
intuitive to use - You can create listitems (also non existing
tiddlers) on the fly, thereby arrange ie. slideshows/tiddlerlists with
"shadowtiddlers :)" which again can be shared/copied by drag'n drop to
many other slideshows/tiddlerlists.
When you have created your "headings" and lists - you can start
creating content simply by clicking listitems in the jQSorterlist.

Of course it would be great with even more drag'n drop features - and
an ability to sort dynamically generated lists as well, however I
think the jQSorterPlugin is an essential tool to be compared with ie.
sortabletablePlugin - and ought to be just as simple to install - with
as few dependencies as possible....
Let users have the privilege of getting to know jQSorterPlugin in it's
own right, then extend it with even more plugins....

Just my 2 cents on the matter..

Cheers Måns Mårtensson