On Aug 30, 10:46 pm, Jen <jenfi...@filerins.com> wrote:
> I have tried putting something like var tags = prompt("Please enter
> tag text", ""); in a couple different ways with the below code, but it
> has no effect.  I even went so far as to change "Please enter
> contact's name" to "Please type in contact's name" but it had no
> effect on the prompt either. Assuming what I want to do is possible,
> am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?
>
>    var title = prompt("Please enter contact's name", "");
>    if( (title == null) || (title == "") ){
>       return;
>    }//if

very close:
=====
var tags = prompt("Please enter tag text", "");
if( (tags == null) || (tags == "") ){
  tags = config.macros.twab.importTags;  // default tag "AddressBook"
}
else {
  tags = config.macros.twab.importTags + ' ' + tags;
}

store.saveTiddler( title, title,
  config.options.txtUserName, new Date(), tags );
======

look at the last parameter of store.saveTiddler(..,tags)

Not tested. Hope it helps.

-m