Tobias,

I have tried a few things based on what you said, but couldn't get
anything to work.

I tried putting your code into it's own tiddler.  It works except that
the prompt pops up twice.  If I hit cancel the 2nd time I get a
''null' is null or not an object' error.  There is only one 'null' in
the code and when I remove that it causes a separate error.  I'm
trying to get this figured out without help, but I'm coming up a bit
short.

Below is the code (with slight changes for my needs).  It works grea
except for the baffling duplicate issue.  ((hit 'Enter') is to show
linebreaks).

<script label="New Contact">(hit 'Enter')
var allwaysTag="";(hit 'Enter')
var p=prompt("Please Enter Title;Tag","").split(';');(hit 'Enter')
var title=p[0];if(!title||title=='')return;(hit 'Enter')
var tags=(""+' '+p[1]).readBracketedList();(hit 'Enter')
store.saveTiddler(title, title, "<<tiddler
ContactsFormTemplate>><data>{}</data>",  config.options.txtUserName,
new Date(), tags);(hit 'Enter')
story.displayTiddler(null,title);(hit 'Enter')
</script>

Your way may work better, but so far I can't get that way to work.

Thanks again for any and all help,

jen