Hi All

Over the last few days, been working on a TW project and one
difficulty has been a simple way to let people keep their tags
organised and functioning!!!!  And now Tobias comes up and offers the
whole thing solved,,,simply and with great style......even before I
asked the question...even before I had time to properly formulate the
question !!!!

Great Stuff .....problem solved before I knew it was a problem.

This will become a valuable and oft-used part of my TW toolbox.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOBIAS

Skye