Hi Tobias

Happy birthday yesterday Tobias, if I had a tiddlywiki badge I would
send it to you at once :-).
Thanks for yet another great plugin - I'm implementing it everywhere
at the moment.
I've been playing around with the FloatObject plugin and tried to use
it on the sidebarTabs on a standard TiddlySpace layout, however the
sidebarTabs dissapears everytime I have made edits on a tiddler and I
have to reload the page to get it back - another issue is that I don't
get any effect when using "current" in the macro parameters for
setting x or y parameters..

My code in the PageTemplate: "<span macro="tiddler
{{jQuery('#sidebarTabs').makeFloat({x:1027,y:0,speed:'fast'});'';}}"></
span>"
I tried to replace x and y values with "current", believing that the
macro would use allready set placement - but to no effect..

This is what the PageTemplate has to say about the sidebarTabs:
"<div id='sidebarTabs' refresh='content' tiddler='SideBarTabs'></div>"

Thanks for developing new and indeed usefull tools and thanks for
sharing!!

Cheers Måns Mårtensson