Sry folks,
I got a little bit lost.

Why does a "dropdown" menue discussion cause tiddlyworld to be
splitted ?

There are:
1)tiddlyworld ..
2)community ..
3)communitydev ..

4)showroom ..
5)semantic ..

For me they are somehow related. All of them want to have many
contributors. Some of them deal with the same topics. eg: showroom and
tiddlyworld.

==
I think:

Showroom menue in tiddlyworld space can link to showroom space.
Otherwise there will be duplicates. Even include can be a possibility.
But please no iframes. I do have a good resolution, but there is not
enough space on the screen to do this.

tiddlyworld is an absolutly cool name for the project described in
tiddlyworld space. May be the existing "example/dev" content can be
copied to a dev space, to get tiddlyworld back for its "real" content.
But pleas use only one dev space.

my 2 €ents