On Mar 16, 7:07 pm, Alex Hough <r.a.ho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > My thoughts exactly only reason we didn't replace them with icons was
> > due to lack of suitable icons...
>
> I have been experimenting with arrows as icons. And I've roughly
> created a TiddlySpace [1] to show where I am going with it
> The the MainMenu should have an arrow at the top pointing right: this
> means new tiddler. Then from each tiddler is a newHere with an up
> arrow. In my personal version, this newHere button is currently in the
> Tagging <div> : it kinda makes sense here i think, but there is a
> problem when the new tiddler is not tagging.

I can't seem to see any arrows.. have you published everything? Sounds
intriguing.

> its all work in progress: i like having a shonky TW interface, one
> which i am always changing, like a (bad) DIY  enthusiast...

I see lots of shonky TiddlyWiki interfaces.. I think that is part of
the fun. TiddlyWiki is primarily for personal usage, so I guess
theme's are a way of expressing ourselves. :)

Maans, I borrowed some icons from pmario in the @icons space - it has
quite a nice effect:
http://backstage.tiddlyspace.com/