I use a customised Tiddlywiki with a lot of plug-ins and
modifications. Since I upgraded to Firefox 4 I've noticed a rather
annoying change in behavior when I open tiddlers.

The content of the tiddler is highlighted as usual, but where focus
used to remain at the top of the opened tiddler, now it jumps to the
bottom of it. This doesn't happen in any other browser or in Firefox
3. I installed a clean version of Firefox 4 without add-ons. Exactly
the same thing happened. So I installed a clean Tiddlywiki - sure
enough this displays the original behavior in Firefox 4. So it's
something about my custom set-up.

Before I start rebuilding my custom Tiddlywiki from scratch to isolate
the cause of the problem is this a known 'feature' of how Firefox 4
handles any particular plug-ins ?