On Saturday, July 9, 2011 8:03:11 PM UTC+7, Sub wrote:

> Thanks for the reply, but it's just another complicated hack solution
> for a simple thing like a list in a table cell.
>
> I'm using TW at work and "solutions" like this are useless since you
> cannot seriously explain it to your colleagues.

Putting a list into a table cell requires such workarounds because it's
something that the designers of the web never intended.

You're trying to use a table for layout, trying to get a certain display of
your content within a tiddler, correct?

In HTML a table cell is designed to hold a single datum, since a table is
intended to lay out tabular data, as in a database table.

You should be using CSS for layout, but that does take a certain amount of
knowledge and experience.

Maybe you should be using something like Excel for layout, might be more
appropriate for your and your colleague's skill level. . .