> Stop guessing purposes and judging other people by single posts on the
> internet you troll.

This is a *very* friendly group.  Unlike other groups, many people in
the TW community are quick to offer their assistance, and we do NOT
insult people here, regardless of the questions, or the responses!

You began, reasonably enough, by asking for help from the TW community
to solve a problem you are facing, but regrettably also included some
unneeded negative commentary about how "TW will never be used by the
masses", a statement that is sure to annoy at least some people in
this group.

Then, after a *work-around* solution was presented by @Mans, you
responded in a dismissive and unpleasant manner, calling the offered
help "useless" because *you* feel unable to explain it well enough to
your co-workers.

Even if this work-around doesn't actually help your particular use-
case, you might consider that *other people* might find the responses
informative or useful, even if you don't.

In addition, when @HansBKK offered another perspective on the topic,
he was not judging or disrespecting you in any way.  However, after
similarly dismissing his thoughts without any discussion, you
responded with a *personal attack* by calling him a troll.

Frankly, I find *your* the style of communication to be "troll-ish" as
well as being paradoxically both self-defeating (working against your
own goals) AND self-fulfilling (matching your negative expectations)
at the same time:

You ask for help, but respond with negativity that discourages people
from wanting to put in any effort to help you find a simple, effective
solution to your particular problem.  This, in turn, reinforces your
perception that TiddlyWiki is "missing BASIC features" and "will never
be used by the masses" because it consists of "complicated hack
solution(s) for a simple thing(s)".

I *strongly* suggest that, before you consider asking this group for
help again, you should post a suitable *public* apology to both Mans
and HansBKK.  Then, moving forward, leave the negative attitude "at
the door" and show some basic manners and courtesy when people attempt
to offer their assistance.

Note: if the negativity continues, I will unsubscribe you from the
group and block your posts (something I have, thus far, only done to
*spammers*).

-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios
(and TiddlyWiki/TiddlyWikiDev GoogleGroups administrator)