Is there any reason why simply downloading and using the newest
TiddlySaver.jar isn't sufficient to upgrade?
I did that, and my tiddly is still functioning, but nothing seems to be any
different.
Maybe I was already using the latest, since I just started with tiddly this
March, and just grabbed this jar file from the main site today (Aug 24)?

Where can I even determine what version I am using?
What versioning system is in play here?
What is the current version?
I don't see how to determine what version I'm running to figure out if
replacing the jar file even did anything,
because nothing looks any different.

I don't see any of this anywhere on my tiddly or at the main site.

./tony
my tiddly:  http://tonybaldwin.homelinux.net/