Dear All,
Please, please stop discussing.

Can't you see this whole issue seriously hurts TiddlyWiki, and hurts
the community?
Every day this lasts longer the damage becomes bigger.
So, be a man and acknowledge that this version was released too early
and withdraw it.
AND replace the download-site immediately with v2.6.2 again.

Yes, these are hard words, but i.m.h.o. honestly written in the
interest of TiddyWiki.
I still believe in TW. Best regards,
Ton van Rooijen