Hi All,

As far as I know we don't have a process like voting.
But I am very much in favour of, and so would vote for, the suggestion
from "whatever" to have a default download for the latest stable
version, and optional downloads for newer (AND older) versions
addressed by their version number (like e.g. empty243.html) (this
example is not arbitrary: it was and still is a very good version!).
And, as Martin already suggested, I would also vote for a better and
more thorough beta-testing process, with a primary focus on the
standalone self-contained one-file TW (which still is your much valued
core asset!).

Best regards,
Ton van Rooijen