Hi Mans and the other !

I don't want to spoil Eric's calling. I want to help him.

I must insist.
Did you see the google trends about TW ??? I'm not saying TW is bad,
on the countrary ! But i'm saying google said TW is fading away.

I just guess, from my own perspective and my own difficulties that is
partly due to the lack of global policie et repository.

Take the example of plugins.
It seem's logical to go there to find the last one
http://www.tiddlywiki.com/#Plugins
? (updated the 3 nov 2011)
and what do we find here ?
http://tiddlyvault.tiddlyspot.com/ that is dead for more than 2 years
now and http://plugins.tiddlywiki.org/plugins/ that is not searchable
easily, and the last 3 month, we only see Eric's activities.
and http://news.tiddlyspace.com/ ??? is that a joke ?? I don't have a
clue of what this page is about.
Doesn't (at first glance) exactly give you the ideia of a great
organised active communnity, no ?

And for the documentation, you give plenty of links ... but the
question is : how easy are they to find WITHOUT asking on this
list ????
idem for the plugins.
How easy are they to find by themselfs ???

I, personnally, cannot follow 10 pages an mailing list to be aware of
what's new somewhere about TW.
When I compare to other communities, I don't have these kind of
problems.
Say Lua ?
I check the ML. I read the [ANN] post. And that's it. I know what is
happening.
Drupal ? idem, there is a page I have to check, and only one, I know
everything is here.

TW ?
The mailing list is not too active. No plugins announced for month ...
Is Eric the only one standing ???
Maybe I'm dumb and I have missed somthing, but googles trends seem's
to say I'm not the only one.

and what about TW5 ??? no new on this list for so many time ... do I
have to know the secret link hidden somewhere ?

look on http://www.tiddlywiki.com/ no new posted from 28 February 2011
till 20 October 2011 !!!

Don't misinterpret me !!!
I'm not critcising !!! Or let say, I know it's easy to criticize !!!
not so easy to "do" ;-)

I think that it would greatly help Eric to attract and keep users
since TW is really a great tool.
I think that you have everything ready, just lacking to organise it
correctly.

And, what about TilldlyWebSpace ? I don't understand to what part of
my remarks it answer ...
It have greatly evolved (in more than 2 years I haven't checked it).

But it doesn't answer where are the plugins and the "hot news" and the
doc, etc...

regards,

I' am a friend despite a little "irony" in my style of writing (and
I'm french ... not my native langage, not always so easy to explain my
ideas)