I needed to find the documentation about how to put css classes in
tiddlers.  Like {{class{content}}}.  It took me something like 45min to
find this.  I'll just add my voice to the concept that TW is great, but
that the user community wouldn't have to shoulder so much of the burden if
there were a heart beating besides this group, like an organized wiki.

I tried getting started on a plugin a few months ago:
http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/browse_thread/thread/fde4c170ba8572ae/9749b9a0c96dffa8?lnk=gst&q=macro+trey+hotkey#9749b9a0c96dffa8
Got basic functionality and then been stuck on it ever since.  I appreciate
the help I've gotten, have never been part of such a responsive community,
but writing a plugin?  Forget it.  I can't use those resources, I'm not
advanced enough.

I couldn't even get good help on how to get TW working on Chrome.  If
that's not lagging behind the times, I dunno what is.

/criticism.  There is nothing like TW out there, despite the above.
Trey