TableEditor 1.2.10 http://qmowcy2.tiddlyspace.com/#TableEditor

   - Works with UndoPlugin 0.2.1 by Eric Shulman.
      - Changes made to each cell are now undoable through UndoPlugin.
      - But this can generate a long undo history after changing many
      cells. Not sure if it's going to cause any trouble...
      - Added visual feedback on the 'S'/'U' button while in manual
   save/upload mode.
      - The 'S'/'U' button is active only when save/upload is needed.

Vincent