On Saturday, July 28, 2012 1:05:32 PM UTC-4, Paulo Ferreira wrote:

> It's not possible to save changes. Possible reasons include:
> - your browser doesn't support saving (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari
> and Opera all work if properly configured)
> - the pathname to your TiddlyWiki file contains illegal characters
> - the TiddlyWiki HTML file has been moved or renamed

I encountered the same problem recently.  A TiddlyWiki that has been
working find for over a year suddenly began reporting the above error.  As
others have noted, this appears to be related to an upgrade to FireFox 15.
I resolved the problem by adding write permission in the prefs.js file per
the post at
http://oldwiki.tiddlywiki.org/wiki/How_To/Firefox_Per-File_Permissions