I've seen a couple of math plugins out there (Haven't used any myself so
I'm not sure if they still work), however if you are just looking for
simple superscript why not simply use Unicode characters?
⁰ ¹ ² ³ ⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷ ⁸ ⁹
<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-T31j12mhnT8/URFzHZifDoI/AAAAAAAAAEI/rzIV6yx9U3E/s1600/super.png>