I use MathJaxPlugin
(http://www.guyrutenberg.com/2011/06/25/latex-for-tiddlywiki-a-mathjax-plugin)
for the following reasons:

   1. MathJax supports quite a lot of LaTex syntax
   2. the plugin is extremely small
   3. the plugin loads the latest MathJax codes from the official cite (the
   drawback is that you need to wait a bit longer loading your page)

Besides, my view mode tiddler editor plugins (TWtid+TWted) recognize
MathJaxPlugin. :-)

Have Fun!
Vincent