Hi smallhagrid

> My current webhost has enabled a security restriction called suphp in
> their server, and it only allows permissions for folders of 755 and for
> files, 644 - is that a problem for using this as you've shown me on that
> hosting please ??
> (I tried using 777 on my last test and it resulted in '500 internal server
> errors' which they had to correct.)

I don't know.
When you initialize TiddlyHome it will (must be able to) write 4 files:
.htaccess
.htgroup
.htpasswd

are written to the "/_th/admin/" folder and

config.php

is written to the "/_th/lib/" folder.

On the http://www.suphp.org/FAQ.html site it says:

"Can I use the php_value directives in .htaccess files with suPHP?
suPHP does not support the php_value/php_admin_value directive known by
mod_php to parse configuration options to scripts for certain virtual hosts
or directories. However there is a PECL extension named
htscanner<http://pecl.php.net/package/htscanner> that
can be used with PHP CGI (called by suPHP) to parse such options being
present in .htaccess files. Be sure to take a look at the README file
provided with the htscanner distribution on how to make Apache ignore the
php_value directives in .htaccess files instead of throwing an error. "

Maybe it will work - even if it throws some error-messages at the top of
the iframed php forms ....?

Please tell how and if you make it work.

Good luck.

Cheers Måns Mårtensson