Ah, ok, now Arc's test makes sence. Arc, where this option is set? I'll
probably add this to the "Detailed reference" part of the docs.

This reminded me that in Opera I actually had set another option as well --
back when with IncludePlugin including didn't work at all without it (it is
mentioned in the "Installation, configuring and troubleshooting" section).
The same issue may have applied to Chrome. Anyway, Julien, give a try of
both Opera and Chrome with those parameters [1] if haven't yet.

[1] http://tiddlywiki.com/#[[TiddlyWiki%20Browser%20Compatibility]]