Hi Julien,

I've made a number of tests which is reported in the docs [1], "Detailed
reference" section, after the examples of different *url*s. In short, I
succeeded with including from "../some path" in Opera, Safari and IE but FF
and Chrome refused to work that way. I think I tested that in TW 2.6.0. As
for the TW 2.7.2, could you please test it with FF + STP 2.1.0 yourself?
I'll have a look and report when I release STP 2.2.0, but there's an amount
of work to do first..

Best regards,
Yakov.

[1] http://yakovl.bplaced.net/TW/STP/STP.html#SharedTiddlersPluginInfo