Yakov,

your chain of component versions

Win7 pro X64 + Opera 12.15 X32 (fresh install) + TW 2.7.2 (fresh install) +
STP 2.1.0
it also fails with
Nightly 24.0a1 X64 (fresh install)

folder structure :
file:///S:/capsule_prospect/empty.html
file:///S:/airbank_tw/empty.html

IncludeList
<<include "../airbank_tw/empty.html" >>

Error when including '../airbank_tw/empty.html':

comment out the lines

same error :(