I assume you are using a mac so I can't say for any level of certainty, but
TW is working fine with Firefox to my knowledge...
I use TW with FF Stable 18 - Nightly 25 with no issues.

Perhaps you would like to give more details about you're firefox setup and
issues?
The most common issue with a lot of people and firefox is using an out of
date version of tiddlyfox found in the addon depot instead use the one
found here:
https://github.com/TiddlyWiki/TiddlyFox