Hi Eric

Apologies for the late reply. I've installed Java 7 on my Mac and have been
trying to debug what's going on. At the moment, I believe that you have
uncovered an incompatibility between the new version of Java and
TiddlySaver, but further investigation is needed.

As others have pointed out, Firefox+TiddlyFox is the most reliable, future
proof way to save changes in TiddlyWiki on desktop and mobile.

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 7:46 AM, Arc Acorn <nuttyta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I assume you are using a mac so I can't say for any level of certainty,
> but TW is working fine with Firefox to my knowledge...
> I use TW with FF Stable 18 - Nightly 25 with no issues.
>
> Perhaps you would like to give more details about you're firefox setup and
> issues?
> The most common issue with a lot of people and firefox is using an out of
> date version of tiddlyfox found in the addon depot instead use the one
> found here:
> https://github.com/TiddlyWiki/TiddlyFox
>

> On Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:29:19 PM UTC-7, Eric Weir wrote:

>> well as update to Firefox - v21 both have eliminated saving. Backing off
>> the version restores saving - Safari and FF are both broken for TW right
>> now -
>> >
>> > So is this the final verdict, at least for the moment, on saving in
>> Safari?
>>
>> TiddlyWiki is now unusable to me. Given the lack of response to my
>> requests for help it appears that it's going to remain that way. That
>> disappoints me greatly. TiddlyWiki is an amazing app. Unfortunately, the
>> very things that make it amazing mean that without good documentation and
>> technical support it is impractical for ordinary nonprogrammer users.

>> Eric Weir
>> Decatur, GA  USA
>> eew...@bellsouth.net
>>
>> "You will be needed in the movement when you
>> realize that you are not needed in the movement."
>>
>> - Chris Crass
>>

>>  --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com