Hello,

I currently have to work on a thin client within a Citrix session (Windows
Server 2003). I'm not allowed to install any tools or even add-ons for
Firefox, so I can't install TiddlyFox to use my classic TiddlyWiki files
(can use them in r/o mode only).

So I decided to try TW5 as I can at least save the Wiki file.

However, I have an annoying problem when creating/editing a large tiddler:
whenever I have to scroll down to extend or modify a tiddler the screen
jumps back to the beginning of the tiddler whenever I press a key. So I
either have to type 'blind' or I have to scroll down again using the mouse
to see what I have typed.

At the moment I'm creating new tiddlers using Windows notepad and then
pasting everything into the tiddler. This is ok for new tiddlers, but
modifying existing (large) tiddlers is still a pain.

Is this the normal behaviour with TW5, or can I fix this by changing
something in the Firefox configuration?

Oliver