Hi Jeremy,

looks much better now! Screen doesn't scroll back to the top anymore.
Magic! :-)

There's still place for an improvement as it doesn't scroll even when I
reach the end of the screen ;-), but I can live with that.

After all, TW5 looks very great. I already loved the classic TiddlyWiki,
but TW5 goes beyond it. I still have to discover most of the new features.
I love the feature to add images to the Wiki by just using drag and drop as
I can now use the Wiki with all the images even on my smartphone (SGS3).

Thanks for the fast help!

Oliver