Hi Jeremy,

thanks for the fast reply. The Firefox version is in the subject: Firefox
ESR 17.0.9. AFAIK this is the most current ESR version, no chance for a
non-ESR version. And IE is version 8, so nearly no HTML5 support.

The same problem occurs when trying to edit the Roadmap tiddler on
five.tiddlywiki.com, the screen scrolls back to the HelloThere tiddler :-(.

Oliver