Hi Ton and Jeremy,

Thanks for these tips,

*Ton*

I haven't tried yours yet, but when I set it up and copy the source code of
the TW can I then save that as a html file, and when I open it it would
just be like my normal TW right? Sounds Great! Can't wait to try.

*Jeremy*That code is amazing, is there a way of copying it, saving it, and
then having tiddlywiki recognise all that code and recreate your tiddlers
with tags? Or is that Javascript just a much faster way of copying the
contents of your tiddlers into notepad and then rebuilding all the tiddlers
again.

For example the other day when mine crashed I copied every tiddler title
and content into notepad and then manually copied and pasted each one back
saving as I went.

1. Jeremy, from what I can see your JS method basically reduces the time
taken to copy and paste tiddlers into notepad, instead of copying each
tiddler one by one, you can copy the contents, titles tags and body of all
the tiddlers in your TW in one swoop. Cool!

2. Is the output from that JS query capable of formatting the tiddlers in
such a way that I could copy all that text and ask tiddlywiki to import
them again, creating new tiddlers with those titles tags and content? Or is
it just a much faster way of saving the contents of all your tiddlers into
notepad as I described in [1]?