Hi Josh

That code is amazing, is there a way of copying it, saving it, and then
> having tiddlywiki recognise all that code and recreate your tiddlers with
> tags? Or is that Javascript just a much faster way of copying the contents
> of your tiddlers into notepad and then rebuilding all the tiddlers again.

Yes, this example dumps all your tiddlers in a format that you can copy and
paste into a *.JSON file, and then import back into TW5:

var t=[];$tw.wiki.forEachTiddler(function(title,tiddler){var d =
{};t.push(d);for(name in tiddler.fields) {d[name] =
tiddler.getFieldString(name);};});JSON.stringify(t,0,2)

It's also in this pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/w3DnxiXf

At the moment, the JSON importer won't import custom fields, just the basic
set of core fields. I'll fix that if it's useful to people.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

--
Jeremy Ruston