Jason,

Thanks for the suggestion of a paper document.  I have actually considered
that, because my wife is definitely non-technical. (I've been in I.T. for
33+ years, so I know I tend to gravitate toward the high-tech solutions.)

My biggest concern about using paper is that I won't keep it up-to-date.
 My goal is to have a single TW tiddler that's along the lines of a
"read-me-first" document, with sections for:

   - Life Insurance
   - Retirement Funds
   - Stocks and Bonds
   - Wills
   - Miscellaneous Financial Information
   - Miscellaneous Topics

These are the sections I've come up with so far.  Each section basically
has links to other tiddlers.  For example, the Retirement Funds section has
links to individual tiddlers for the 401(k) accounts from various employers
I've had lately.

By having the TW database residing on my laptop, I should be able to keep
it up-to-date.  By also storing it somewhere like DropBox, with a shortcut
on my wife's laptop, she will always have access to the latest version.
 And I'm also working on updating my will, and plan on including a note as
an attachment, with instructions on how to access the TW entries in the
event both of us die at the same time.  And yes, I will definitely walk her
through the entire documentation once I have it all in place.

Actually, I suppose the best of both worlds would be if there was a way to
easily print out the information in all the tiddlers, preferably in a
semi-automated manner.  That way, I could print it out once a year, replace
(and shred) the older copy, and make sure my wife knows where to find it.

So, right now I'm just trying to convince myself that if I encrypt the TW5
database with a password, is it safe to place that html file on a public
server?  Even without the passwords to financial web sites, there will
still be a lot of sensitive information in it.

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and assistance,
Bill