Hi RA

First, it is recommended to use editions/server as a template for your own
wikis, not editions/tw5.com-server.

Secondly, the doNotSave section of tiddlywiki.info has been replaced by
this filter expression:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/master/core/wiki/config/SyncFilter.tid

You can hack the expression to remove the storylist, but you'll have to
take care with future core upgrades that may change this filter.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston