Hello Shash,

Glad you liked it.
What do you mean with closing a tiddler after edits? In edit mode you can
type ctrl+enter and it will save current tiddler.
For saving the whole wiki you can use the current keyboard widget(not mine
but the official one). But you need to edit the body of TW and modify the
keyboard widget itself. I have to admit that it is tricky.

But my plugin's shortcuts are bind to the text area you are in. So it only
reacts when you are typing inside a text area, so those shortcuts does not
make sense.