Hi Danielo

Thank you very much for your work on Keyboard Shortcuts plugin.
One of the things that I really missed from TWC was Eric's QuickEdit
toolbar. This seems to be an almost complete replacement to me.

A couple of features I still miss (which I use very often in TWC) is the search
and replace <http://tiddlytools.com/#QuickEdit_replace> (- all, - this,
-find next target -replace this and find next target)

and the splittiddler plugin/transclusion<http://tiddlytools.com/#SplitTiddler>
.

Eric's SplitTiddler <http://tiddlytools.com/#SplitTiddler> allows you to
set up different rules how to split text content into new tiddlers and
creates an index of created tiddlers  (similar to what happens when you
drop several files on a tw5)

I don't expect that your keyboard shortcuts plugin should be able to handle
all those things - however imo it might be very usefull if a shortcut could
open a dialog from a plugin like Eric's replace or SplitTiddler plugins,
and let the user interact/ make consecutive actions on selected text....
(just a thought...)

Another thought I had was that it might be very usefull to have an optional
little (yet another keyboard shortcut or a "simple" rightclick in
editmode?) popup with keyboard shortcut info available. Eric's
quickedittoolbar is very helpfull for someone who are learning wikitext
markup because it is visual at all times. Maybe a popup for the keyboard
shortcuts could help beginners learn/remember wikitext?

Thanks again - Great job!

Cheers Måns Mårtensson