Hello Mans

"Another thought I had was that it might be very usefull to have an optional
little (yet another keyboard shortcut or a "simple" rightclick in editmode?)
popup with keyboard shortcut info available. Eric's quickedittoolbar is very
helpfull for someone who are learning wikitext markup because it is visual at
all times. Maybe a popup for the keyboard shortcuts could help beginners
learn/remember wikitext?"

I also though about that. It is definitively my next step. Even using it by
myself I experienced those doubts. I thought to use a tiddlywiky message. Like
the saved wiki. Have you thought something different? How do you think it's
better? A key shortcut or right mouse button click? Maybe a help button?