Hi Mans

Some good ideas there -- I'll look into it when I get the chance (its in my
@inbox.)

When you say "toggle the topmenu so it gets hidden when the sidemenu is
open", please explain exactly when the topmenu should be open and when
hidden. I don't have an Android to play with, but I seem to remember that
TW5 automatically goes into a vertical layout with the sidemenu at the top
and the story river below. Do you wish to hide the topmenu in this layout?

I'm not sure how this mechanism works and it'll be a little difficult to
experiment without being able to view on an Android. Anyone know how the
Android layout could be simulated on a laptop?

As a matter of interest, what happens with my leftmenu when a TW is opened
on an Android?

Had a restless night -- several new ideas for gTaB and gTiD to work on
today.

regards