Hi Mans

Coming along nicely -- looks like I can leave the customisations for mobile
up to you :-)

I was playing around with: wills.tiddlyspot.com yesterday with a narrow
browser window, and tried these settings:

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-cAnCpbMUL2U/U3BEnsUhVbI/AAAAAAAAAbM/ua3ekP0c71c/s1600/settings+for+mobile.jpg>
 The gist of the idea is for the leftmenu to take the full width of the
screen when the left hamburger is clicked. I think it would be preferable
to write other versions of
$:/_stylesheet/leftmenu-show<#%24%3A%2F_stylesheet%2Fleftmenu-show> and
 $:/core/ui/TopBar/menu <#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fui%2FTopBar%2Fmenu> customised for
mobile.

Give it a try on a mobile and see what you think.

regards