<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-OSAB68AGmFM/U3B0_hTZl9I/AAAAAAAAFKk/gaMB84xs918/s1600/Snapshots+-+2.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-HuXnhE94e64/U3B1HMf2OqI/AAAAAAAAFKs/SpEOUsqFXxY/s1600/Snapshots+-+1.png>

Hi Matabele

 The gist of the idea is for the leftmenu to take the full width of the
> screen when the left hamburger is clicked. I think it would be preferable
> to write other versions of
> $:/_stylesheet/leftmenu-show<#9df50ee6-3ffe-4964-8d71-a0ff14467267@googlegroups.com_%24%3A%2F_stylesheet%2Fleftmenu-show>
>  and
>
> $:/core/ui/TopBar/menu<#9df50ee6-3ffe-4964-8d71-a0ff14467267@googlegroups.com_%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fui%2FTopBar%2Fmenu>
>  customised for
> mobile.

This is how it looks on my Android (LG2). Now it is possible to scroll the
left hand menu in vertical mode - not in the horisontal mode !
Your idea of letting it fill the screen sounds fine to me however i believe
that it would work even better if it simply replaced the right hand menu
and therefore would behave in the same way when shifting to the vertical
layout for small screens.

You can't have both menus open at the same time anyway...

Cheers Måns Mårtensson