Hi all,

I just saw that TiddlyWiki 5 is around.
as a blind person i thought let's see how it does using a screenreader. i have figured out that there are a bunch of unlabeled buttons so the screenreader just announces the word button and nothing more.
maybe they just include a icon and no text.
for example the buttons open, recent, tools, and more are labeled correctly. i also saw there are buttons which are just labeled with × so i don't know what those do either.

would be cool if someone could label all the buttons which have no apropriate labels.

btw how do i create a single page wiki from the source code? maybe soneone could tell me that step by step and tell me which dependencies i might need.

i have linux and windows machines.

greetings and thanks,
simon

--