hi jeremy,

thanks.
looks good so far.
the toolbar biuttons are now labeled properly.

greetings,
simon

Am 14.06.2014 19:51, schrieb Jeremy Ruston:
I've started making the changes

The changes are in github in the "accessibility" branch:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/compare/accessibility

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 6:01 PM, Jeremy Ruston <jeremy.rus...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the feedback. I've added a couple of points to the ticket.

I've started making the changes by applying aria-label and title
attributes to the view and edit toolbar buttons, and the three page
controls. I'd be grateful if you could let me know how they work with the
screen reader:

http://tw5test.tiddlyspot.com/

(Note that I've only addressed the toolbar buttons I mentioned, and
haven't started the other updates).

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Simon Eigeldinger <