I made a Docker[1] image for Tiddlywiki. The Dockerfile shows how it was
built: https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/mazzolino/tiddlywiki/dockerfile
Have a look especially at the RUN and CMD lines to see how TW can be
installed on Ubuntu.

Btw, you can also directly run Tiddlywiki using that image. You just need
to install Docker on your server (or use the DigitalOcean droplet). See
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/mazzolino/tiddlywiki/ for a one-line
quickstart. That's what I am running on my own server, too.

Best
Martin

  [1]: http://www.docker.com/