Hi Matabele

I've seen the approach of matching any existing tiddler title as a link
(regardless of double square brackets), and I can see the attraction in
simple cases. But as I say, the problem for TW5 is that at the time of
parsing a tiddler we don't know which tiddlers will exist at the time(s)
that it is rendered.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--